During this one day course, participants will learn the tools to help them better understand their business performance, examine profitability of various jobs and business areas, develop budgets, and examine business scenarios all through the use of Microsoft Excel.
Laptops, software, and manuals will be provided.
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) for one (1) credit towards Gold Seal certification upon successful completion of this course.
This course has been approved by BC Housing Licensing and Consumer Services (formerly Homeowners Protection Office) for seven (7) Group B points towards Continued Professional Development (CPD) for in-class attendance.
The course is designed for anyone in the construction industry who works with numerical data.
- Improve your numerical and financial analysis tools
- Efficiently track revenue, expenses and tax commitments
- Create better estimates and project plans
- Provide more accurate information to clients and suppliers
- Minimize errors and misrepresentations of financial data
Anne Leroux, P.Eng. is a founding partner of ES Computer Training and Technologies, ESCTT Inc. A graduate of the University of Waterloo, Anne is a professional engineer with over 25 years experience in construction, engineering and project management. Anne possesses prolific experience in the field and as a consultant. She has been responsible for the development and implementation of numerous software programs used in the construction and architectural industries. Established in 1992, ESCTT Inc. provides computer infrastructure services to businesses in various industry verticals. Products/ventures have included risk management software for construction, business intelligence software, thin client data systems and distributed workforce software.
Greg Leroux has been a leading financial strategist, consultant and instructor to the construction industry since 2008, Greg Leroux has become an authority on getting construction firms to maximize their productivity through the use of information technology. Greg is not only an expert with standard construction software, but has been a key developer of the Risk Managment application - RiskMP. Greg has worked closely with construction companies throughout Canada, lending his practical, results-driven approach to ensure success.
Fee Includes: Student manual, laptops, software, certificate upon completion, complimentary Wi-Fi access, lunch and free parking.
Cancellation & Substitution Policy:
- More than five (5) business days prior to the Course: full refund of registration fee or change of the course date is permitted.
- Within five (5) business days of the course, or non-attendance on the day: no refunds or transfer of registration fees is permitted. Complimentary substitution of another member of your company is accepted.