If you’re a B.C. construction professional working in green building, familiar with rating systems such as LEED, and looking to improve your knowledge of legal, contractual, regulatory and technical issues, this will be a day well spent.
Our leadership-level seminar delivers valuable working knowledge about the contractor’s responsibilities in delivering a high-performance green building, with an emphasis on effectively managing risks and liabilities.
- 7 Continuing Education (CE) Hours for LEED accredited Professionals and Green Associates
- 1 Gold Seal credit
The seminar includes a panel discussion with these BC industry professionals:
- Renata Germann, Jenkins, Marzban, Logan LLP
- Ray Eldridge, PCL Westcoast Constructors
- Monica Baillie, Landmark Architecture
- Jennifer Sanguinetti, BC Housing
Instructor Bio: Brenda Martens, B.Sc., LEED AP BD+C
Brenda is one of Canada’s foremost Green Building experts and LEED consultant to major residential, institutional, commercial and industrial projects throughout BC, including the Whistler Athlete’s Village and the Okanagan College Centre of Excellence.
Sustainability Advisory Committee