The objective of the VRCA U40 Network is to develop an informal communication network among young future executives—under 40 years old—in order to:
- Promote network relationships within the construction industry
- Develop a forum to establish industry contacts and leads
- Provide information and industry activities and opportunities that will enhance and profit the individual and their respective companies
- Provide an opportunity for members to invest in their employees’ development as the next generation of construction executives
- Assist in developing tomorrow’s corporate and industry leaders
The U40 Network hosts monthly events throughout the year.
*Sponsorship Opportunities Available!*
Looking to get some extra exposure and recognition for your business? Promote your business and network with current and future industry leaders by sponsoring a U40 event! The U40 Network provides young professionals in the construction industry, under the age of 40, the opportunity to make new contacts, find leads, build relationships, develop their skills and learn about new industry trends.
Click here for the complete list of U40 Network Sponsorship Opportunities.